Portable FreeCooling fan for temporary cooling needs.
The fan is controlled by a temperature regulator that adjusts the fan speed from 10°C = 10% to 45°C = 100%.
- Fläkthölje i magnelis (C5), i olackat eller lackat utförande
- EC-fläkt med ytterrotormotor
- 1 st Tempgivarregulator
- 1 st Matningskabel 230V
Electrical data, fan unit
- Voltage 230 V AC
- Rated power 170 W
- Rated current 1,45 A
- Speed 2900 rpm
- Sound pressure level 73,9 dBA (10 m)
Fan unit, airflow, dimensions, and weight.
- 210 l/s at external pressure of 50 Pa and clean filters
- Approved ambient temperature -25°C…+60°C
- Weight 6 kg
- Cooling capacity at Δt 2-5K* = 2 kW
Classifications according to IEC
- Fan motor: IP54
- Temperature sensor: Protection Class II
- Connectors: IP20
* Variations may occur depending on the site.
CarryMaster as an emergency fan
CarryMaster can be used as an emergency fan in situations where you want to quickly replace existing ventilation.
- Set up the CarryMaster on a stable surface, connect the following:
a. Plastic hose (1), slide on the reduction nozzle and secure it with the hose clamp.
b. Filter hose (2), slide on the nozzle and secure it with the hose clamp.
- Connect the plastic hose to the relevant inlet.
- Ensure that the temperature sensor (3) is positioned 1.5m above the floor and not in the airflow from the filter hose.
- Connect the CarryMaster to a power outlet.